- Size Guide
The Slash 8 is an enduro mountain bike that rolls on fast 29er wheels and floats on plush RockShox suspension with SRAM's newest GX Eagle handling drivetrain duties. An aluminium frame with fresh new tech and tough alloy wheels push this bike into the sweet spot for all-around rippers.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, shuttle guard, threaded BB, ISCG 05, 34.9 mm seat tube, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 160 mm travel
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2.1 RC damper, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Shock NEW RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Thru Shaft 3-position damper, 230x62.5 mm
- Max compatible fork travel 180mm (596mm axle-to-crown)
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 54, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Tyre front Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Tyre rear Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Shifter SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Crank SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 30T steel ring, Boost (55 mm chain line),
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB MTB Wide, 73 m, BSA threaded
- Cassette SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size S TranzX JD-YSP39, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm
- Size: M , ML TranzX JD-YSP39, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm
- Size: L , XL TranzX JD-YSP39, 170 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Line, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 40 mm length
- Headset Knock Block 2.0 Integrated, 72-degree radius (includes infinite-radius chip), sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake SRAM Code R hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 180/200 mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.