- Size Guide
With the Slash 9.7 you get an OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, coupled with some of the best components around. This bike wont let you down.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel
- Fork Fox Rhythm 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Wheels Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Tyres Bontrager XR5 front, XR4 rear, Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.6 front, 29x2.40 rear˝
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Crank Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Seatpost Bontrager Line Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35mm, 27.5mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Line, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc, 200mm front rotor, 180mm rear rotor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.