- Size Guide
Note: Lead time for the Satin Baja Yellow colour is 365 Days
Slash 9.8 is a carbon enduro mountain bike built to handle big hits, rail corners and rip down the mountain faster than you ever thought possible. An ultra-stiff and ultra-tough carbon frame, advanced suspension tech and lightning-fast SRAM GX Eagle AXS wireless electronic shifting make this long-travel 29er a worthy contender for any dedicated rider and enduro podium.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armour, shuttle guard, threaded BB, ISCG 05, 34.9 mm seat tube, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 160 mm travel
- Fork RockShox ZEB Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 3 RC2 damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT, 230 mm x 62.5 mm
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost 148, 12 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, 108T Rapid Drive, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Line Elite 30, Tubeless Ready
- Size: S, M, ML, L, XL Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50"
- Size: S, M, ML, L, XL Bontrager SE6 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter SRAM GX Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- Crank SRAM GX Eagle, DUB MTB Wide, 30T, 55 mm chainline, 170 length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB MTB Wide, 73 m, BSA threaded
- Cassette SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 100 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M, ML Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 150 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 440 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 485 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 200 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 550 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 820mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 35 mm length
- Headset Knock Block 2.0 Integrated, 72-degree radius (includes infinite-radius chip), sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake SRAM Code R 4-piston hydraulic disc
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, ML, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 180 mm
- Size: S, M, ML, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm
- Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Weight M - 14.50 kg / 31.97 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit. This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.