- Size Guide
There is a minimum 300 days lead time up on ordering this bike. Please contact the store for more details.
The Speed Concept SLR 7 eTap is an aerodynamic carbon triathlon bike engineered for incredible speed and seamless integration. Every bit of this bike – from the light aero frame to ride-smoothing IsoSpeed to cutting-edge fuel and hydration systems – has been painstakingly designed to help you beat your PR again, and again, and again.
- Frame 800 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, T47 BB, integrated Bento box, integrated downtube storage
- Fork SC full foil carbon, integrated brake & stem
- Wheel front Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51, Tubeless Ready, 100x12 mm thru-axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51 mm rim depth, SRAM XD-R driver, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 100x12mm thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25 c
- Size: S, M, L, XL SRAM eTap AXS BlipBox
- Size: S, M, L, XL SRAM eTap Clics, 12-speed
- Front derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS, 36T max cog
- Size: S SRAM Force AXS Power Meter, 48/35, DUB spindle, 170 mm length
- Size: M, L SRAM Force AXS Power Meter, 48/35, DUB spindle, 172.5 mm length
- Size: XL SRAM Force AXS Power Meter, 48/35, DUB spindle, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM Force, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Hilo Comp, hollow chromoly rails
- Size: S Speed Concept SLR, 11.5mm or -20mm offset, short length
- Size: M, L, XL Speed Concept SLR, 11.5mm or -20mm offset, tall length
- *Handlebar part
- Size: S, M Speed Concept 30mm Base Tower
- Size: S, M, L, XL Speed Concept 45mm Base Tower
- Size: S Speed Concept Cockpit Tower Topper Near
- Size: M, L, XL Speed Concept Cockpit Tower Topper Mid
- Size: L, XL Speed Concept 60mm Base Tower
- Integrated Bar Stem Speed Concept mid-rise bar/stem
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Brake rotor SRAM CenterLine X, CenterLock, round edge, 160 mm
- Brake lever SRAM S-900 Aero
- Battery SRAM eTap battery pack (with charger)
- Cage Speed Concept Downtube Bottle Cage
- Bottle Speed Concept Downtube Bottle
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.