- Size Guide
There is a minimum 300 days lead time up on ordering this bike. Please contact the store for more details.
The Speed Concept SLR 9 is an aerodynamic carbon triathlon bike engineered for incredible speed and seamless integration. Every bit of this bike – from the light aero frame to ride-smoothing IsoSpeed to cutting-edge fuel and hydration systems – has been painstakingly designed to help you beat your PR again, and again, and again.
- Frame 800 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, T47 BB, integrated Bento box, integrated downtube storage
- Fork SC full foil carbon, integrated brake & stem
- Wheel front Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51 mm rim depth, Shimano 11/12 freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager Aeolus, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Shimano 11/12 speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 100x12mm thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shifter Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc, R9180 Di2 lever, R9270 calliper, 160 mm rotor
- Front derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace R9250 Di2, braze-on, down swing
- Rear derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace R9250 Di2
- Size: S Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 52/36, 170 mm length
- Size: M, L Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 52/36, 172.5 mm length
Size: XL Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 52/36, 175 mm length
Bottom bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 11-30, 12-speed
Chain Shimano Dura-Ace/XTR M9100, 12-speed
Saddle Bontrager Hilo Pro Carbon
- Size: S Speed Concept SLR, 11.5mm or -20mm offset, short length
Size: M, L, XL Speed Concept SLR, 11.5mm or -20mm offset, tall length
- Size: S, M Speed Concept 30mm Base Tower
- Size: S, M, L, XL Speed Concept 45mm Base Tower
- Size: S Speed Concept Cockpit Tower Topper Near
- Size: M, L, XL Speed Concept Cockpit Tower Topper Mid
Size: L, XL Speed Concept 60mm Base Tower
Integrated Bar Stem Speed Concept mid-rise bar/stem
Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
Brake rotor Shimano MT900, 160 mm, CenterLock
Charger Charging cable included
Cage Speed Concept Downtube Bottle Cage
Bottle Speed Concept Downtube Bottle
Weight M - 19.18 lbs / 8.7 kg
Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.