- Size Guide
With Supercaliber 9.7 you no longer have to choose between hardtail and full-suspension on race day. Every element of this bike is developed for fast capability, from the efficient IsoStrut shock to weight-saving pivotless seat stays that cut down on trail chatter. A lightweight parts spec completes this XC-crushing machine.
- Fork RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel 120mm (531mm axle-to-crown)
- Wheel front Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost 110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Kovee Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano Microspline freehub, 6-bolt, Boost148, 12 mm thru-axle
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Tyre Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Max tyre size Frame: 29x2.20" Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Cassette Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Max. chainring size 36T
- Saddle Bontrager P3 Verse Elite, stainless steel rails, 145 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset, 330mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Size: S, M, M/L Bontrager Kovee Elite, alloy, 35 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: L, XL, XXL Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips ESI Chunky
- Size: S Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M, M/L Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 13-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XXL Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- Weight M - 25.13 lbs / 11.4 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.