- Size Guide
Top Fuel 7 is a full suspension mountain bike that combines the speed of a cross country bike with the go-for-it gusto of a trail bike. It's efficient up climbs and fast on sprints, but it's not afraid of letting loose when you want to get rowdy.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, internal guided routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 120 mm travel
- Fork RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Shock Fox Performance Float DPS, 3-position damper, 185 mm x 50 mm
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29.x2.40"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Shifter Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Size: S, M, M/L, L Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: XL, XXL Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano BB-MT501 BSA
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Deore M6100
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 346 mm length
- Size: M, M/L TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 454 mm length
- Size: L, XL, XXL TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 170 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 497 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 calliper
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 caliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Weight M – 31.75 lb / 14.4 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.