- Size Guide
Trek Top Fuel 9.9 XX1 AXS Mountain Bike 2020 is the ultimate endurance racing bike – light, capable and trimmed with high-performance components
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115 mm travel
- Fork RockShox Pike Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RCTR damper, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension RockShox Deluxe Ultimate, TwistLoc remote lockout
- Wheels Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Tyres Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Shifters SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12-
- Rear derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10 mm carbon rails t-size: 12px;">
- Handlebar Bontrager Kovee XXX, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 0 mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree
- Grips SRAM TwistLoc
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 160 mm rotors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.