- Size Guide
Trek Top Fuel 9.7 Mountain Bike
The Top Fuel 9.7 is a quick and nimble full suspension carbon mountain bike that fuses the flat-out speed of a cross country bike with the trail-munching appetite of a trail bike. It lets you fly up climbs, hammer through flat sections and keep on truckin' on rough descents.
- Fork RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, dual remote lockout, tapered steerer, 46 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Shock Fox Performance Float, 2-position DPS damper, Bontrager DropLock remote, 190x45mm
- Suspension lever SRAM TwistLoc dual remote
- Front wheel Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110
- Rear wheel Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear skewer Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Size: S SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Max. chainring size 36T
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Bontrager Line Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: S, M, M/L Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M, L, XL, XXL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: M/L, XXL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 80 mm length
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501 lever, MT500 caliper
- Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 180 mm, 6-bolt
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL Shimano RT56, 160 mm, 6-bolt
- Weight M - 12.65 kg / 27.89 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.