- Size Guide
The lead time on this bike is 310 Days. Please contact the store for more details
Top Fuel 9.8 is a full suspension carbon mountain bike for riders who don't settle. Not for parts nor for one style of riding. It combines a high-end parts package with a low-weight carbon frame for one unbelievably fun rig that's fast on flow and fun to ride on techy singletrack.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, internal guided routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 120 mm travel
- Fork RockShox SID Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RL damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Deluxe Ultimate RCT, 185 mm x 50 mm
- Wheel front NEW Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost 148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Tyre Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29.x2.40"
- *Tyre part
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Size: S, M, M/L, L SRAM GX Eagle, DUB MTB Wide, 30T, Boost (55 mm chainline), 170 length
- Size: XL SRAM GX Eagle, DUB MTB Wide, 30T, Boost (55 mm chainline), 175 length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB MTB Wide, 73 m, BSA threaded
- Cassette SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 100 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M, M/L Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 150 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 440 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 485 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 200 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 550 mm length
- Size: S Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 45 mm length
- Headset Knock Block 2.0 Integrated, 72-degree radius (includes infinite-radius chip), sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 160 mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 180 mm
- Weight M - 27.45 lbs / 12.45 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.