- Size Guide
Top Fuel 9.8 is a full suspension carbon mountain bike for riders who don't settle. Not for parts nor for one style of riding. It combines a high-end parts package with a low-weight carbon frame for one unbelievably fun rig that's fast on flow and still fun to ride on techy singletrack.
- Fork RockShox SID Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RL damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel
- Shock RockShox SID Luxe Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Ultimate RL damper, 190x45 mm
- Front wheel Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear skewer Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Tyre Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Size: S Shimano XT M8100, 32T alloy ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Shimano XT M8100, 32T alloy ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 340 mm length
- Size: M, M/L Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 150mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 440mm length
- Size: L, XL, XXL Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 480mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Size: S, M, M/L Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: L, XL, XXL Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree, 70 mm length
- Brake SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 160 mm
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXLSRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 180mm
- Weight M - 11.74 kg / 25.88 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.