- Size Guide
X-Caliber 9 is the top-end model in the X-Caliber family. It's a fully race-ready cross-country mountain bike built with parts designed to compete. A RockShox Recon fork, a 1x12 Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for fast singletrack riders who want a great bike that's ready to race straight out of the box.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Size: XS , S RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 37 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Size: XS , S Maxxis Ardent Race, tubeless, EXO casing, folding bead, 60 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
- Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL Maxxis Ardent Race, tubeless, EXO casing, folding bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.35"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Size: XS , S , M Shimano MT611, 30T steel ring, alloy spider, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: ML , L , XL , XXL Shimano MT611, 30T steel ring, alloy spider, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano SM-BB52, 73 mm, threaded external bearing
- Cassette Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS , S , M TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: ML , L , XL , XXL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: XS Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 690 mm width
- Size: S , M Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS , S Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: M , ML Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XL , XXL Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, alloy cups, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 calliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: XS , S , M , ML , L , XL , XXLShimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Size: XS , S , M , ML , L , XL , XXLShimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- Weight M - 27.60 lb / 12.52 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.