- Size Guide
A 5.4kg flywheel makes it slightly lighter, yet it still provides a solid and stable ride feel. Whether you're looking to climb, sprint or both, your needs will be well met by the 16% simulated gradient and 1800 watt maximum power output. The +/- 2% accuracy means you'll be able to rely on the data outputs. No matter the app you wish to use, you'll be able to connect your CORE, via ANT+ FE-C, ANT+ Power or Bluetooth Smart. If you're after an even more immersive experience, Wahoo's indoor grade simulator, the KICKR CLIMB, will add physical grade changes to the resistance changes, for a more realistic ride feel.
- Part Number: WFBKTR4
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 23"W x 19"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 9"L x 23"W x 21"H
- Weight (unboxed): 40 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Included
- Drivetrain: Cassette not included.
Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10/11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- KICKR CLIMB: Compatible Yes
- RPM Cadence: Not Included
- Front Wheel Block: Not Included
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 12 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 16%
- Maximum Power Output: 1800W
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.