- Size Guide
The newest version of the KICKR Smart Bike Trainer delivers the most realistic ride feel and precise power with the addition of KICKR AXIS Action Feet and improved power accuracy of +/- 1%. The KICKR Smart Bike Trainer for cycling continues to provide the best-in-class indoor smart trainer design with carbon steel body for durability and stability, to hold up to the demands of all types of cyclist. Its unmatched compatibility expands to include three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout. Get the immersive, game changing indoor riding experience when you pair with our KICKR CLIMB Indoor Grade Simulator and Bluetooth & ANT+ controlled KICKR HEADWIND Smart Fan.
- Part Number: WFBKTR118
- KICKR Version: 4
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 20"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight (unboxed): 47 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle - Adapters included
- Out of Box: 11 Speed Cassette with 11-28 ratio
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: Yes
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200W
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.