- Size Guide
Fat tyres suck up roots, rocks and over enthusiasm without the weight of a fake ‘suspension’ fork. In other words, like all Whyte's the 302 is a bike designed to ride right, not just look right.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, IS Mount Dropouts
FORK Whyte, 6061 Alloy, Rigid 24" Jr, IS disc mount
- HEADSET FEIMIN H807B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte Trail-302, 28 Hole
- TYRE KENDA K-RAD 24" x 2.3"
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X4 Trigger, 7-SPEED
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH SRAM X4 Medium Cage, 7 speed
- CASSETTE SunRace 8 Speed, 13-34T
- CHAIN SunRace, 7 Speed
- CRANKSET Alloy 6061, 28T Narrow Wide Chainring, Double Guard, 140mm Crank Length
- BOTTOM BRACKET JIS Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte Jr, 6061 Alloy, Single Bolt, 27.2x250mm
- SADDLE Whyte Jr Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061, Riser Bar, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 35mm
- GRIPS Whyte Custom
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro MD-M280, Cable, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro MD-M280, Cable, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro JL352-RS, Adjustable Short Reach
- PEDALS Jr Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.