- Size Guide
Whyte have broken the mould with their Whyte 403 Children's bike. They have 26” wheels on a kids MTB and given a boost in performance similar to an adult hardtail
The new 403 is a top spec childrens bike for anyone that is looking for an adventure. The attractive looks and style of the 403 will turn heads, and its performance will be unbeaten
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork Suntour, XCR, 100mm Travel, 32mm, HYDRO Lock-out, Air Spring, Adjustable Rebound, Post Mount
- Rear Shock N/A
- Headset FSA No.10, Semi integrated, Caged Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass
- Nipples Rims WTB SX-19, 28 Hole 26”
- Tyres WTB Bronson Race, 26” X 2.1”, Front, WTB Riddler, 26” X 1.95”, Rear
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus SL-M310, 9 Speed Trigger Shifter
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Cassette Sunrace 9 Speed, ED Black 11-40T
- Chain KMC, 9 Speed
- Crankset 28T Narrow/Wide
- Crankset 28T Narrow/Wide Chainring, 165mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket TH Sealed, Square Taper
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 300mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom
- Bar Whyte Riser Bar 30mm rise DB, 31.8mm, 640mm Wide
- Stem Whyte Custom, 45mm
- Grips Whyte Custom
- Front Brakes Promax Solve, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes Promax Solve, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers Promax Solve, Short Reach
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.