- Size Guide
Whyte have broken the mould with their Whyte 403 Children's bike. They have 26” wheels on a kids MTB and given a boost in performance similar to an adult hardtail
The new 403 is a top spec childrens bike for anyone that is looking for an adventure. The attractive looks and style of the 403 will turn heads, and its performance will be unbeaten
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
FORK SR Suntour XCR, 100mm Travel, Hydro Lock-out, Air Spring, Adjustable Rebound, Post Mount
REAR SHOCK N/A
HEADSET FEIMIN H807B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
RIMS Whyte Trail-403, 28 Hole
TYRE VEE TIRE Co, Crown Gem 26" x 2.25"
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus SL-M2010, Trigger Shifter, 9 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
REAR MECH Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE SunRace CSM90, ED Black 11-36, 9 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 9 Speed
- CRANKSET Alloy 6061, 28T Narrow Wide Chainring, Single guard, 152mm Crank Length
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x 300mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Jr Mid Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm, 660mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 35mm
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.