- Size Guide
The new 429 sports hardtail comes fitted with a wide 760mm bar, short stem and our Enduro developed V-grips to complement our trail-proven geometry, making it a fantastic introduction to the benefits of Whyte 29er bikes.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- FORK RockShox Silver TK 29", 120mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- HEADSET FSA No.57B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Lower 1 1/2 Lower Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- TYRE MAXXIS Forekaster 29" x 2.35" Front, MAXXIS Recon Race 29" x 2.25" Rear Wire Bead
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M4010, 10 Speed
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5020-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 10 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, 32T Narrow/Wide Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.