- Size Guide
The Whyte 529 is a tremendous bike for the money, with its all new light weight multi-butted frame and high spec components nothing will stop you. Using Sram SX Eagle and Tektro, this bike truly is a force to be reckoned with.Deore
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX63, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox Recon RL 29", 120mm Travel, 42mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis Forekaster 29"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle
- REAR MECH SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET SRA
- M X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte Drop.it, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro M-535
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M535, 4 Piston, 2.3mm gauge 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M535, 4 Piston, 2.3mm gauge 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.