- Size Guide
The new Whyte 603 is a brilliant mid range mountain bike, which had been given the trail treatment. With more travel, more gripper and at a great price.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
FORK SR Suntour XCR-LO 27.5", 120mm Travel, Tapered Steerer, Hydro Lockout, Fixed Rebound Damping, Black Stanchions
REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FEIMIN H807B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Lower 1 1/2 Lower Caged Bearings
REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
RIMS Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless compatible, 32 Hole
TYRE MAXXIS Forekaster 27.5" x 2.35" Front, MAXXIS Recon Race 27.5" x 2.25" Rear Wire Bead
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 9 Speed
FRONT MECH Shimano Altus FD-M2020
REAR MECH Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 9 Speed
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT101, Double 36-22, 9 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.