- Size Guide
The whyte 605 is a great mid-range mountain bike with great spec for the money. With the Rockshox xc-30 fork and a Shimano Acera groupset you cant go wrong. With easily upgradeable parts, the 605 will last and rider as long as they need.
The Whyte 605 frame bristles with UK design features such as the “Get A Grip” seat post clamp system a shorter stem and grippier tyres
- COLOUR Matt Midnight Orange/Sky
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- CHAIN SunRace, 9 Speed
- FORK RockShox Silver TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT210, Double 36-22, 2pcs, 9 Speed
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm Extension
- RIMS Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Acera SL-M3010, 9 Speed
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH Shimano Altus FD-M2020
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- REAR MECH Shimano Acera RD-M3000-SGS Shadow, 9 Speed
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- WEIGHT 13.7
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.