- Size Guide
The whyte 605 is a great mid-range mountain bike with great spec for the money. With the Rockshox xc-30 fork and a Shimano Acera groupset you cant go wrong. With easily upgradeable parts, the 605 will last and rider as long as they need.
The Whyte 605 frame bristles with UK design features such as the “Get A Grip” seat post clamp system a shorter stem and grippier tyres
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- FORK RockShox Silver TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- TYRE WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Acera SL-M3010, 9 Speed
- FRONT MECH Shimano Altus FD-M2020
- REAR MECH Shimano Acera RD-M3000-SGS Shadow, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 9 Speed
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT210, Double 36-22, 2pcs, 9 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.