- Size Guide
The Whyte 801 is a great bike for all riders, with a lightweight frame and exceptional front suspension, nothing will stop you
It is equipped with a full set of hydraulic disc brakes, accompanied by a shimano deore rear derailleur for 10 gears. The single chain ring design allows for more weight reduction and less maintenance, along with a smoother ride.
- COLOUR Matt Granite Orange/Khaki
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- CHAIN SunRace 10 Speed
- FORK RockShox Recon TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- CRANKSET SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 32T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- BRAKES REAR Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- WEIGHT 13
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.