- Size Guide
The Whyte 800 hardtails have always offered a fine blend of fun, control and speed. Our SCR design, with no need for an inner chainring clearance, means their engineers were able to re-shape our custom chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar, providing exceptional handling, balance and control. The 800 series bikes also feature a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance.
A Boost 148mm rear dropout allows up to a 2.8” tyre to be fitted and provides increased mud clearance for year-round trail riding.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX63 and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 12mm X 148mm Boost
- FORK RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5120-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace 10 Speed
- CRANKSET SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 32T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro Auriga HD-M280, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro Auriga HD-M280, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Auriga HD-M280
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.