- Size Guide
This bike can be pre-ordered, expected in June. Contact the store for more details.
The Whyte 800 hardtails have always offered a fine blend of fun, control and speed. Their SCR design, with no need for an inner chainring clearance, means their engineers were able to re-shape our custom chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar, providing exceptional handling, balance and control. The 800 series bikes also feature a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance.
A Boost 148mm rear dropout allows up to a 2.8” tyre to be fitted and provides increased mud clearance for year-round trail riding.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX63 and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 12mm X 148mm Boost
- FORK RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5120-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace 10 Speed
- CRANKSET SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 32T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro Auriga HD-M280, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro Auriga HD-M280, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Auriga HD-M280
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.