- Size Guide
The Whyte 805 frame is using the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 760mm bar.
The Whyte 805 hard tail is one of the top spec hardtails from whyte, coming in with a shimano Deore derailleur and top of the line Tekro brakes, this bike means business. The lightweight multi-butted aluminium frame will give you the edge over your opponents
- COLOUR Matt Olive Burnt Orange/Khaki
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS3, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- CHAIN SunRace 10 Speed
- FORK RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 32T Narrow Wide Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5"x 2.4" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Forekaster TR 27.5" x 2.35" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- BRAKES REAR Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- WEIGHT 12.9
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.