- Size Guide
The Whyte 901 is top of the range in all aspects, with amazing quality parts and a smooth and comfortable geometry, this is the bike for you
The Whyte 901 Mountain bike is an exceptional hardtail that is ready to tackle any trail and route. With 12 gears to choose from you'll always find yourself being pushed to do better. Accompanied with this is a set of Rockshox 35 Gold forks, giving you comfort and control on a ride
- COLOUR Matt Petrol Orange/Reef
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox 35 Gold RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- CRANKSET SRAM SX Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it II Post, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- FRONT MECH N/A
- BRAKE LEVERS TRP Slate
- REAR MECH SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
- WEIGHT 14.1
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.