- Size Guide
The Whyte 901 is top of the range in all aspects, with amazing quality parts and a smooth and comfortable geometry, this is the bike for you.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX63 Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox 35 Gold RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- SEATPOST KS RAGEi, 30.9mm, XS 125mm Travel, S/M 150mm, L/XL 170mm Travel, KS South Paw MMX Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- BRAKES FRONT TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS TRP Slate Evo
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.