- Size Guide
The Whyte 905 is a monster of a bike, with 2.8" plus tires and the exceptional SRAM GX group set, this bike is going to offer a smooth and silent ride, with added comfort from the Rockshoz Revelation forks. The added bonus of a dropper seatpost gives this bike the ultimate power you need.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
FORK RockShox Pike Select RC 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
REAR MECH SRAM NX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it II Post, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide T, Matchmaker
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.