- Size Guide
You can’t just throw rad geometry at a rigid frame and expect it to ride right. That’s why we’ve been refining the frame tubes, angles and dimensions of Whyte's award-winning chassis for years to not just keep you way ahead of the hardtail pack but breathing down the neck of full suspension speed.
Whyte's ultimate Enduro Hardtail genuinely gets the Ultimate Pike forks from RockShox too and with 2.8in Maxxis tyres on 35mm rims, SRAM GX Eagle gears and G2 brakes the 909 is the code you need to unlock unbelievable, totally involving speed and hit the craziest lines on any trail.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX63 Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox Pike Ultimate 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RT3C Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, Micro Engagement 4 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide G2 R, MMX
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET SRAM GX Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- SEATPOST KS RAGEi, 30.9mm, S/M 150mm, L/XL 170mm Travel, KS South Paw MMX Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- PEDALS None
- WEIGHT 11.7 Kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.