- Size Guide
The Whyte Women's Caledonian as great versability and can be use on road and on cycle paths and tracks.
The Whyte Caledonian is a hybrid bike built for all occasions, with a front suspension fork for off-roading as well as slim tyres for a faster ride on the road. The Shimano Deore derailleurs give this bike a smooth and silent feel when changing gears and getting up to speed.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Custom Whyte Dropouts and Integrated Kickstand Mount
FORK SR Suntour NCX-D LO, 63mm Travel, Alloy Steerer, Hydro Lockout
HEADSET FEIMIN H807B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Lower 1 1/2 Lower Caged Bearings
REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte 23 x 700c, 32 hole
TYRE Schwalbe Road Cruiser TOUR, 700 x 40c, Green Compound, K-Guard Puncture Protection
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M5100, 11 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-M5100, 11-51, 11 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET Alloy Narrow/Wide 40T Chainring with Guard, 11 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 68mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, +6 Degree, 70mm
- GRIPS Whyte Custom Ergo Dual Density Lock-on
- BRAKES FRONT Shimano MT400, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Shimano MT400, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano MT400
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.