Clifton is Whyte's ticket to first class travel all year round thanks to a powerful but almost silent Shimano motor to flatten the hills, shrink distances and speed you safely away from lights, so you can hold your position in traffic and not get pushed into the gutter.
Upright mountain bike style handling and position gives great visibility and confident control with centred balance that only a built-in motor can bring. Top spec XT MTB gears and powerful disc brakes mean you’re never gambling with your safety in the game of brake light roulette.
They’ve integrated high power lights, full length metal mudguards and a tough but light rear cargo rack into our equally tough yet light alloy frame. They’ve made battery removal easy for recharging and built in a kick stand for when you’re not riding. And when you are riding, They’ve sat you on a suspension seat with classy looking tan wall WTB 650x47mm tyres because looking smooth is almost as important as riding smooth
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Tapered Head Tube, Hydro Formed Down Tube, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts and Kick Stand Mount
- Fork Whyte, Straight Bladed Alloy 6061, with Flat Mount and Single Eyelets, Internal Cable Route
- Headset FSA No. 42 B CUP for 1 1/8” Upper and 1.5” Lower
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB STp i23 650b Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, TubelessReady, 32 Hole
- Tyres WTB Byway, TCS System, DNA Compound, Folding, 650 x 47c
- Shift Levers Shimano SL-M6000, Deore, 10 Speed with STEPS SC-E6010 Display
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-M6000, Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG500, 11-36T, 10 Speed
- Chain Shimano CN-E6090-10, e-Bike
- Crankset Crankarms for Shimano STEPS, 44T with Double Sided chain guard, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket STEP’s Drive Unit E-6001 with Speed Sensor and Magnet
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, S,M 60mm L, 70mm XL, 80mm
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- DRIVE UNIT E6100 60Nm
- DISPLAY SC-E5000
- BATTERY 418Wh
- BATTERY CHARGER 2 Amp
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.