The Whyte Coniston e-Bike uses Shimano's new STEP's e-Bike mid-ship Drive Unit, which allows the Whyte Coniston is able to take advantage of the pedal assist without compromising the weight distribution and therefore the handing.
The Whyte Coniston is an outstanding E-bike with Shimano's new STEPs technology, with a 10 speed cassette giving you the optimum amount of gears youll need for cruising around town and going on long adventures.
- Frame: 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Tapered Head Tube, Hydro Formed Down Tube, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts and Kick Stand Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX-D LO, 63mm travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer tube, Coil Spring and Hydro Lockout
- Headset: FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Front Hub: Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Spokes: 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel with Brass Nipples
- Rims: WTB SX-17 700c, 32 Hole, with eyelets
- Tyres: Vittoria Randonneur Trail 700 x 35c, with Double Shielding puncture protection
- Shift Levers Shimano SL-M6000, Deore, 10 Speed with STEPS SC-E6010 Display
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-T670, 10 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG500-10, 11-34, 10 Speed
- Chain: Shimano STEP's E6090, e-Bike Specific, 10 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano STEP's E-6000, 44T With Double Sided Chain Gaurd, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: STEP's Drive Unit E-6000 with Speed Sensor and Magnet
- Seatpost: Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 bolt clamp
- Saddle: Whyte Custom, triple panel design
- Handlebar: Whyte High Rise 30mm, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Stem: Whyte Custom, 70mm S, 80mm M, 90mm L
- Grips: Whyte Custom Ergo Dual Density Lock-on's
- Front Brakes: Shimano M447, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes: Shimano M447, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano M445
- Pedals: Fibre reinforced Composite Platform Weight: 17Kg
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.