- Size Guide
The Dorset is a great intermediate level road bike, fitted with high quality components accompanied by a light weight aluminium frame.
The parts that come with the Dorset are outstanding, witha a 9 speed Sora road groupset and hydraulic disc brakes, this is the perfect road bike for all conditions and riders.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Flat Mount 160 Chainstay Disc Mount
- Fork Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer with Internal Hose Routing and Flat Mount Dropouts with Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy Centre-Lock Disc, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy Centre-Lock Disc, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm PG Spokes with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Road Low profil, 21mm Wide, Offset Rim, Tubeless Compatable, 3M Reflective Decals, Rear 32 Hole, Front 28 Hole,
- Tyres Shwable G-One Speed 700x30c Race Guard
- Shift Levers Shimano Sora SL-R3000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Sora FD-R3000, 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora RD-R3000 GS, 9 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG-200-9, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Chain KMC, 9 Speed
- Crankset Shimano FC-R345, 50-34, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-ES300 Splined Hollow-Type
- Seatpost Whyte Alloy 6061, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Alloy 6061, Road, 31.8mm, Compact “Wing” Bar
- Stem Whyte -6 Degree 50cm 90mm, 52cm 100mm, 54cm&56cm 110mm, 58cm 120mm
- Grips Whyte Anti Slip with 3M Reflective Logos on Tapes
- Front Brakes TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables withKevlar Reinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables withKevlar Reinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.