Whyte's new E-180 S MX is our most affordable, unstoppable, maximum control gravity e-bike for self-shuttled gravity riding, bike park play, and big mountain terrain.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Shape.it Link and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox ZEB 29"", 180mm Travel, 44mm Offset, DebonAir, Rush RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound
- HEADSET FSA No. 55R/35 Orbit 1.5 ZS, 1.8"" Lower and 1 1/8"" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, e-bike specific, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 9 deg Micro Engagement 4 Pawl, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss New Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples STEM Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- RIMS DT Swiss Hybrid 30, Sleeved Joint, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 29"" x 2.5"" 120TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 27.5"" x 2.5"" 120TPI, Double Down Casing, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound, Rear
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, Single Click, MMX, 12 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, 165mm, X -SYNC 2, Direct Mount 36T for Bosch Performance Line CX, Black, with chain guide
- BOTTOM BRACKET N/A
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it II Adjust, 30.9mm, M/L 140-170mm Travel, XL 170-200mm Travel, MMX Paddle Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 220mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Code R, MMX
- PEDALS None
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.