- Size Guide
The Whyte Friston is a great value Gravel/Adventure bike package. Including SRAM’s innovative Apex 1 groupset, this bike is ready for anything from a CX Race to an all-day adventure.
The Whye Friston Gravel bike is a tremendous bike that will tackle any terrain you throw at it. With a SRAM Apex groupset and brakes, this bike is boasting high quality and that is no different with the mlti butted frame.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc mount, DOX cable routing with Inter-Grip integrated seat clamp system
- Fork Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Flat Mount Dropouts and 12x100mm Stealth Through Axle
- Rear Shock N/A
- Headset FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/8” upper Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1.5 lower Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Hub A Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, XD Driver, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Spokes WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB ST 125 TCS2.0 System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres WTB Resolute TCS System700x42c, Light/Fast Front.WTB Ridder TCS System 700x37c Light/Fast Rear
- Shift Levers SRAM Apex 1, Full Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Cassette SRAM PC-1130 11-42, 11 Speed
- Chain SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- Crankset SRAM S350, XSYNC 38T chainring, 175mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP 68mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Gravel, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Stem Whyte 6 Degree, 70mm 52mm, 80mm 54, 90mm 56mm & 58mm
- Grips Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
- Front Brakes SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic
- Pedals None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.