- Size Guide
The Whyte Friston is perfect if you’re looking for a gravel bike that’s fun, versatile and will push the limits of what you can do off-road on a drop-barred bike. Load up and leave home or take the wild way to work and back, the Friston is designed to go the bike packing distance, and makes the journey the best part of the experience. Light yet tough, lively yet surefooted, fast on the road, fun in the woods, the Friston is more than just gravel.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing
- FORK Whyte Straight Bladed Full Carbon Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount 180mm Dropouts, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Thru Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- HEADSET FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-Lock, 12mm x 142mm Thru Axle, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-Lock, 12mm x 100mm Thru Axle, 32 Hole, Concealed Hex Key
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis, Rambler TR, 700c x 45c 60TPI EXO Tan Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM Apex 1, Full Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount, Narrow/Wide 38T Alloy Chainring, 50/52 170mm, 54 172.5mm, 56/58 175mm 11 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA 68mm
- SEATPOST Trans-X YSP18 Dropper Post, 30.9mm, 50/52/54 80mm Travel, 56/58 100mm Travel, Rocker Remote
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 500 by Controltech, 6061 Alloy, Gravel 20mm Riser Bar, 31.8mm x 500mm
- STEM Whyte Alloy, +-7° Rise, 50cm 60mm, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56/58cm 90mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, Centre-Lock 180mm Disc, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, Centre-Lock 160mm Disc, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Apex 1, Hydraulic
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.