The G-170C RS is top of the line gravity bike from Whyte, with a carbon frame for that lightweight feel, and heavily praised Rockshox Lyrik and Deluxe RT3 shocks to acompany this.
With a 1 x 12 transmission, there is more than enough gears to get you up and down the mountain in no time at all.
- Frame Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Rear Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position compression adjustment
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Select + RC 29", 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Head Set FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- Handle Bars Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 780mm Wide
- Tape Grips Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Brake Levers SRAM Code R, MMX
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Chainset SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Wheels RaceFace AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead,
- Rear Tyre Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 120TPI, Dual-ply Enduro casing with Butyl Inserts, Dual Compound,
- Saddle Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post Bike Yoke Divine, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.