- Size Guide
Using the multi-award-winning G-170 as the benchmark, the all-new G-180 frame delivers improvements in every area - the new tube-set offers more torsional stiffness and improved suspension kinematics give better small bump response. The 27.5 frame is built around a massive 190mm of front travel, further increasing capabilities. From a local DH trail to extreme Alpine adventures, this bike is ready for everything you can throw at it.
- COLOUR Matt Moss with Yellow & Olive
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox ZEB Select + 29", 190mm Travel, 44mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2.1 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- CRANKSET SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position compression adjustment
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST KS RAGEi, Dropper Seat Post Assembly: 30.9mm Dia, 442mm Length, 150mm Drop, W/Southpaw-Alloy Remote
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 9 deg Micro Engagement 4 Pawl, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Factory 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- RIMS Race Face AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis Assegai WT, TR, 27.5" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Minion DHR WT, TR, 27.5" x 2.4" 120TPI, Double Down casing , Dual Compound, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 220mm Disc
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Disc, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Code R, MMX
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.