- Size Guide
This is the Whyte Glencoe, a pioneer in Gravel Bike technology, with 650b tires and a aggressive geometry, this bike makes for a great commuter and tourer. Fitted with the SRAM Apex rear derailluer, this bike offers a smooth and silent ride.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, SCR, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter- Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork Straight Bladed Alloy Front Fork with Internal Hose Routing, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Flat Mount Dropouts and 12mm Stealth Through Axle
- Rear Shock N/A
- Headset FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1.5 Lower Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, Centre-lock, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 100mm Through Axle, Centre-lock, 32 Hole
- Spokes DT Swiss 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB ST TCS 2.0 System Pinned Joint Tubeless Ready 32 Hole
- Tyres WTB Horizon, TCS, DNA Compound, Folding, 650b x 47c
- Shift Levers SRAM APEX 1, Mechanical, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM APEX 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Cassette SunRace CSMSB 11-42, 11 Speed
- Chain SunRace CN11, Black 11 Speed
- Crankset Whyte Forged Cranks, Direct Mount 44T Narrow Wide Chainring, 11Speed
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BB52, BSA 73mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Gravel, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Stem Whyte -6 Deg, 70mm 52mm, 80mm 54, 90mm 56mm & 58mm
- Grips Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
- Front Brakes TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables withKevlar Reinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes TRP HyRd, Flat Mount 160mm, Linear outer cables with KevlarReinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers SRAM APEX 1 Mechanical
- Pedals None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.