- Size Guide
The Whyte Gosford is a Gravel/Adventure E-bike with MTB-inspired geometry, tubeless ready wheels and tyres, hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM’s Rival 1 groupset, paired to the Fazua e-Bike motor with a 350Wh battery.It is a truly ground-breaking bike.
- Frame 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Shifters SRAM Rival 1, Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset FSA Alloy cranks, 170mm, ISIS with Narrow Wide 38t Alloy for Fazua, Black
- Bottom Bracket Fazua Evation System
- Chain SunRace CN11, Black, 11 Speed
- Cassette SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Rims WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Hubs Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-lock, Rear 12mm x 142mm, front 12mm x 100mm, Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres WTB Sendero TCS System 700c x 42c, Light/Fast , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Brakes SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake levers SRAM Rival 1, Alloy
- Handlebars Whyte 500 by Controltech, 6061 Alloy, Gravel riser bar, 31.8mm x 500mm
- Grips / Tape Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Stem Whyte Alloy, +-7° Rise, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56cm 90mm Extension
- Saddle Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 30.9mm 52/54 350mm, 56 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.