- Size Guide
Whyte bikes must be collected from store and cannot be shipped via mail order, Please call for more details. 01704 835720
The Whyte highgate is one of Whyte's best E-bikes, using a full shimano STEPs system, with shimano deore drive train components to enhance the quality. The hydraulic disc brakes also ensure that when riding this bike youll be safe in all conditions.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Tapered Head Tube, Hydro Formed Down Tube, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts and Kick Stand mount
- Fork Whyte, Straight Bladed Alloy 6061, with Flat Mount and Single Eyelets, Internal Cable Route
- Headset FSA No. 42 B CUP for 1 1/8” upper and 1.5” lower
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB STp i23 650b Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres WTB Byway, TCS System, DNA Compound, Folding, 650 x 47c
- Shift Levers Shimano SL-M6000, Deore, 10 Speed with STEPS SC-E6010 Display
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-M6000, Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG500, 11-36T, 10 Speed
- Chain Shimano STEPS E6090, e-Bike Specific, 10 Speed
- Crankset Crankarms for Shimano STEPS, 44T with Double Sided Chain Guard,10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket STEPS Drive Unit E-6001 with Speed Sensor and Magnet
- Seatpost Whyte Alloy 6061, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte Alloy 6061, S 70mm, M 80mm, L 90mm
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.