- Size Guide
The Whyte Hoxton takes Whyte's winning Fast Urban formula of MTB geometry, rugged reliability and road plus wheels and integrates the super-stealthy Fazua Evation system. Stylish tan wall tyres give this city bike a real contemporary look and the high air volume comfort they add takes the sting out of even the roughest roads. It’s never been easier to cut across town
- FRAME: 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing with Custom Whyte Dropouts
- FORK: Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount with 160mm Post Adaptor, Eyelets for Mudguards
- HEADSET: FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB: Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- RIMS: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE: WTB Horizon TCS System 650b x 47c, TCS Light/Fast , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX SL-M7000, 11 Speed
- REAR MECH: Shimano SLX RD-M7000-GS, Shadow Plus, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- CHAIN: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET: Whyte Alloy cranks, 170mm, ISIS with Narrow Wide 42t Alloy for Fazua, Black
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Fazua Evation System
- SEATPOST: Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm S/M/L 350mm, XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE: Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR: Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM: Whyte Alloy, 6 ° Rise S 45mm, M/L 60mm Extension
- GRIPS: Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- BRAKES FRONT: Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- BRAKES REAR: Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Auriga HD-M290
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.