- Size Guide
The Whyte Malvern returns as a new mid price model featuring a 1x10 speed transmission and large volume 700x40c tyres.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Custom Whyte Dropouts and Integrated Kickstand Mount
- FORK SR Suntour NCX-D LO, 63mm Travel, Steel Steerer, Hydro Lockout
- HEADSET FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte 700c, 32 Hole
- TYRE Schwalbe Silento 700 x 40c, K-Guard puncture protection
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore CS-HG-500, 11-42, 10 Speed
- CRANKSET Alloy Narrow Wide 40T Chainring with Guard, 10 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 10 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 68mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom Women's Fit
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, +6 Degree, 70mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.