The Whyte Portobello Plus comes with 650B wheels and high-air volume/low rolling resistance tyres, which are perfect for any surface
The Whyte Portobello Plus is a great road riding hybrid, with a aluminium frame, the road chatter and handling are of a very high standard. With a race oriented groupet, you'll have enough gears and speed to get you from A to B in no time at all.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- ForkStraight Bladed Alloy, Alloy taper Steere, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount with 160mm Post Adaptor, Eyel;ets for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Plus 650B, Low Profile, 25mm Wide, tubeless Compatable.
- Tyres WTB Horizon 650b x 47c, Tan Wall, Road Plus
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore M6000, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Cassette Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-34, 10 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Crankset Alloy, Narrow Wide 44T Chainring with Guard, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, 70mm S, 80mm M, 90mm L & XL
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.