Getting the best out of big tyres has made our mountain bikes multi award winners and we’ve applied exactly that same bigger is better mantra to our awesome urban bikes. Sitting the Portobello on oversized WTB 650B balloon tyres gives it a smoother, grippier ride that can shrug off kerbs and potholes but still accelerate fast enough to put you in pole position in the traffic light grand prix.
We’re not going to deny that the big tan wall tyres looking great isn’t another advantage - especially when teamed with our sleek, subtly curved lightweight alloy MTB influenced frame and fork. The same dirt DNA informs our choice of wide range Shimano gears and powerful hydraulic disc brakes making this one seriously rad road rocket that still packs all the features to be totally practical too.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Straight Bladed Alloy, Alloy taper Steere, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount with 160mm Post Adaptor, Eyel;ets for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Plus 650B, Low Profile, 25mm Wide, tubeless Compatable.
- Tyres WTB Horizon 650b x 47c, Tan Wall, Road Plus
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SL-M4100, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M4120-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Cassette Shimano Deore CS-M4100, 11-42, 10 Speed
- Chain Sunrace, 10 Speed
- Crankset 2pcs Alloy, Narrow/Wide 42T Chainring with Guard, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, 70mm S, 80mm M, 90mm L & XL
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Shimano MT200, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Shimano MT200, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Shimano MT200,
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.