- Size Guide
The lower Step-Thru frame of Whyte's Ridgeway Compact makes it easier than ever to get on and off the bike, as well as to safely stop and put both feet on the ground. Thanks to its shock-absorbing front suspension fork, ample gear range, and total geometry handling from Whyte's award-winning mountain bikes, you can take on any terrain. The 1x9 gears make gear shifting a breeze, hydraulics disc brakes ensure powerful braking in all climates, and Schwalbe tyres provide superior grip in urban and rural landscapes. What's more, the frame is sealed against the weather and has internal cable routing, plus an array of mounting points to add mudguards, racks, and more.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Custom Whyte Dropouts and Integrated Kickstand Mount
- FORK SR Suntour NEX HLO 63mm Travel, Hydro Lockout
- HEADSET FEIMIN H807B, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8"" Lower 1 1/2 Lower Caged Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte 23 x 700c, 32 hole
- TYRE Schwalbe Road Cruiser TOUR, 700 x 40c, Green Compound, K-Guard Puncture Protection
- SHIFT LEVERS Microshift SL-M819R, 9 Speed BRAKES REAR Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- REAR MECH Microshift RD-M619M, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE Microshift CS-H093, 11-46, 9 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 9 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte Forged, 3pcs Alloy, Narrow/Wide 42T Chainring with Guard, 9 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 68mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, +6 Degree, 70mm
- GRIPS Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.