- Size Guide
Our Step-Thru frame design literally lowers the bar for accessing all terrain riding by making it much easier to step on and off or just stop and put both feet down safely. Shock absorbing suspension, grippy tyres, extra wide range gears and confident handling based on our award winning ‘Total Geometry’ mountain bikes mean you won’t have to stop for anything you don’t want to though.
We’ve sealed the weather out of the frame and kept things clean with internal cable routing but a full set of built-in mounts mean you can easily add whatever mudguard, rack or drink bottle accessories you want.
- Frame: 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Custom Whyte Dropouts and Integrated Kickstand Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm travel, Hydro Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, Caged Bearings
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Front Hub: Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Spokes: 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims: WTB SX-17 700c, 32 Hole, with eyelets
- Tyres Schwalbe Road Cruiser TOUR, 700 x 40c, Green Compound, K-Guard Puncture Protection
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Altus FD-M370
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG-200-9, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC CN-HG-53, 9 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano M371, 48-36-26, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Seatpost: Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, With 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle: Whyte Custom, triple panel design
- Handlebar: Whyte High Rise 30mm, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Stem: Whyte Custom, 80mm S, 90mm M & L
- Grips: Whyte Custom Ergo Dual Density Lock-on's
- Front Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275
- Pedals: Fibre reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.