- Size Guide
- COLOUR Matt Moss with Olive & Burnt Orange
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Bolt Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox SID 35 Select RL 29", 120mm Travel, 44mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RL Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 175mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox SIDLuxe Select + RL, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS, ACB, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it II Adjust, 30.9mm, S/M 120-150mm Travel, L/XL 140-170mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Low Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE High Roller II TR 29" x 2.3" 60TPI 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Front, Maxxis Forekaster TR 29" x 2.35" 120TPI 3C MaxxSpeed Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide G2 R, MMX
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.