- Frame: Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork: Fox Float Performance SC 34, Step Cast, 29", 120mm Travel, 44mm Offset, GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Tapered Steerer, Black Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost, E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS, Performance, Black Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol LV
- Headset: FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT M8110, Centre-lock, Micro Spline, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Front Hub: Alloy, Centre-lock, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Rims: RaceFace AR-27, Offset, 27mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster TR 29" x 2.35" 120TPI 3C MaxxSpeed Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Front, Ardent Race TR 29" x 2.25" 60TPI Dual Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Shift Levers: Shimano XT SL-M8100, I-Spec EV, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100, Shadow Plus, 12 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12 Speed
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100, 12 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8100, Direct Mount 34T, Hollow Tech 2, 175mm, Boost 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800, BSA, 73mm
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Divine, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
- Seat: Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Handlear: Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Low Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- Stem: Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm Extension
- Grips: Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8120, 4 Pot with Metal Pads and Cooling Fins, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8120, 4 Pot with Metal Pads and Cooling Fins, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Lever: Shimano XTR, I-Spec EV
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.