- Size Guide
Superb suspension and technical trail handling redefine what you can expect from a 120mm bike, whether you’re powering up the climbs, shredding the trail or charging the descents.
The S-120 C Works geometry was designed around a short 44mm offset fork and the exceptional RockShox SID 35 Ultimate Fork is the perfect choice for benchmark performance.
- COLOUR Matt Granite with Copper & Burnt Orange
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1299 X-DOME Eagle, 10-52, Copper, 12 Speed
- FRAME Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Bolt Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, Copper, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox SID 35 Ultimate 29", 120mm Travel, 44mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger Race Day Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- CRANKSET SRAM XX1 Carbon Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 34T, DUB, 175mm, 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox SIDLuxe Ultimate RL, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST SRAM Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, M/L 150mm Travel, XL 170mm Travel
- REAR HUB Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom Team, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Race Face NEXT R Carbon, 10mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Competition Butted 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm Extension
- RIMS Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Offset, Tubeless Ready, TeXtreme® Inegra Blast Skin, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves included, 28 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis Forekaster TR 29" x 2.35" 120TPI 3C Maxx Speed, EXO Sidewall Protection, Front, Maxxis Ardent Race TR 29" x 2.35" 120TPI Maxx Speed, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide G2 Ultimate, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM AXS Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide G2 Ultimate, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide G2 Ultimate, MMX
- REAR MECH SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.